Coach bios >>>
It's about you. Helping you become your personal best. Pursuing your dreams. Overcoming challenges.
We love to coach. Our staff is passionate about volleyball and really enjoy working with youth players. We are positive and mindful coaches teaching life lessons with teachable moments. We want our players to have a growth mindset, focus on mastery and being confident in their journey to become their personal best. We grow through effort, learning, and adjusting from our mistakes. We have the knowledge, experience, creativity, positivity, and passion to help you reach your peak.
Our coaches are dedicated professionals. We have led as college head coaches, college assistant coaches, and been decorated college players. Our staff has reached their peak earning national rankings, NCAA Tournament appearances, Conference Championships, Coach-of-the-Year awards, and coached numerous All-Americans and USA Olympians.
Over 10,000 players, hundreds of high school teams, and coaches from the Aleutian Islands in Alaska; throughout the continental US including California, Nevada, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, to Texas, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida; and even St. Thomas and St. Croix, US Virgin Islands have been a part of sharing amazing volleyball experiences with Peak Volleyball Camps since 2007, Team Retreat Camps since 1996, VBcamps since 1991, and Satellite Volleyball Camp experiences. We have been privileged to share these memorable moments with such a wonderful and diverse volleyball community.
Individualize. Personalize. Compassion. Empower.
Core Values to Reach Your Peak
- "Be my best." Become the best version of you! Compete against yourself. Become a better you. One up yourself. Be your best self.
- Growth mindset. Open to new ideas. Make changes and improve through hard work, focus, and dedication.
- Believe. Confident in your focus and effort. Know that you are on a path to success. Caring for your teammates and having confidence they are giving their best.
- Mastery Path to Success. If it works, repeat it. If it doesn’t change it.
- Positive Cumulative Effect. Improve 1% each day. In 100 days you will be 100% better, twice as talented. 1 key personal goal per day. Commitment, dedication, perseverance, and focus on improvement.